Strategic planning consulting firm
Growth focused strategic planning and business advice.
The art of business is to influence customers. To build a truly "strategic" plan, the question of what makes the firm unique (in a way which is of value to the customer) is one of the most important decisions.
Strategic planning services to help organisations identify a unique point of difference to drive growth
JWPM Strategic Planning Consultants include people from C-Suite corporate backgrounds. We've worked with many organisations developing business strategy embracing all management disciplines. Backed-up by our industry research capability, we provide a skilled team and expert capability to develop growth oriented business strategy.
The market place moves rapidly; strategic agility is essential for survival.
The rapidly changing marketing place and speed of communications, demands agility and new thinking. JWPM works with business owners and management teams to evaluate current resources and capabilities - guiding and building new directions, new growth strategies and problem solving plans.
Strategic planning is based on comprehensive and realistic analysis to inform executable action plans.
Our process is tailored to suit your industry and team culture. The result is a realistic, growth oriented business strategy driving clear outcomes-and a focused action plan.
We provide business advice and strategy in the following areas:
- Strategic planning
- Business environment assessment: Internal review, competitor analysis, customer analysis and industry trends
- Business, and product line financial review and planning for growth
- IT Strategy
- Business mentoring
- Advice on market positioning and brand strategy
- Pricing, products and services, distribution and promotions strategy
- Operational reviews
- Sales organisation and capability reviews
- Manufacturing/operations strategy
- Organisational structure and business model
- Business systems
We are equipped to identify growth opportunities and drive organisational change.