Expert advice to plan and implement your IT Strategy.
Information Technology is now firmly implanted in business and industry as a key driver for product innovation, operations cost reduction, speed of delivery, quality outcomes, tracking reporting and analysis.
The future is fast intelligent decision making through Artificial Intelligence.
Sometimes this decision making is autonomous and in advanced organisations, decisions are given physical power through robotics.
Billions are being invested in IT driven by compelling business cases.
However, there are many offerings in the market place, all promising to deliver the newest, the best, and the most future proof outcomes. Nobody promotes their solution as being anything but the latest and the best.
With opportunity comes problems…
- Many organisations hold the belief that IT is a cost instead of the key to dynamic product and market innovation.
- Lack of understanding that IT is a business cost reducer through automation/robotics/AI
- Concern that IT systems are not robust/scalable/performant enough to cope with business expansion
- Uncertainty of the direction forward for existing systems - are they appropriate and if not, how would we look to move beyond them?
- Issues with quality, velocity and scale of change to existing business processes and systems to enable those changes
- Concerns that the organisation isn’t maximising the benefits of having implemented new ways of working (Agile, DevOps, Lean)
IT Consulting services to deliver optimum outcomes
JWPM provides IT consulting services to enable organisations to navigate through the IT information gathering, analysis and decision making process to develop an IT strategic plan and implementation which …
- leverages IT/Technology as an innovation platform
- implements process and cultural shift to drive product development through experimentation - leveraging speed and agility in IT systems development
- develops and implements effective IT strategies/technologies to enhance growth both internally and externally
- identifies the industry and technology trends that will drive ‘future’ markets for an organisation
- assesses current state and supports uplift of Software delivery processes, technologies and culture
- provides confidence around the risk associated with engagement in large scale transformation and implementation projects.
Navigating an IT upgrade is time-consuming and has the inherent risk of having to live with making the wrong decision.
If you have a strategic IT problem to solve, speak to JWPM. We deliver IT consulting services to solve your IT problems.
We provide independent consulting to solve the following common IT problems…
- Review of IT requirements, gap analysis, and future needs to build a detailed requirements specification.
- System architecture
- Risk analysis
- Build or buy?
- Vendor selection
- Implementation planning
- Vendor contract hardening and assurance
- IT business case writing