IT Strategy & Consulting
IT Consulting services to leverage the best in Information Technology to drive innovation and competitive advantage.
IT delivers cost savings, improves consistency of outcomes thereby building competitive advantage. JWPM provides IT consulting services to make deploying new information systems smoother and more effective.
Information Technology is a key driver for product innovation, operations cost reduction, speed of delivery, quality outcomes, tracking, reporting and analysis.
The business case for IT investment is compelling.
However, there are many offerings in the market place, all promising to deliver the newest, the best, and the most future proof outcomes.
With opportunity comes problems…
- Some view IT as a cost instead of being an enabler to dynamic product and market innovation.
- Concern IT systems are not robust/scalable/performant enough to cope with business expansion
- Uncertainty of the direction forward for existing systems; with so many choices and hard decisions many organisations procrastinate, delaying the benefits
- Issues with quality, velocity and scale of change to existing business processes and systems to enable those changes
- Concerns the organisation isn’t maximising the benefits of having implemented new ways of working (Agile, DevOps, Lean)
Migrating to new IT platforms, either from manual processes or from legacy IT systems is costly. The high cost requires a clear business case based on strategic intent, with clearly defined benefits and expected outcomes.
Articulating and documenting expected outcomes and developing a delivery plan is the foundation of an IT Strategic Plan.
Most organisations run lean teams and lack spare capacity or skill sets to develop an effective IT Strategy.
It Consulting services to deliver optimum outcomes
JWPM provides consulting services to enable organisations to navigate IT information gathering, analysis and the decision making process to develop an IT strategic plan and implementation which …
- leverages IT/Technology
- implements process and cultural shift to drive product development through experimentation - leveraging speed and agility in IT systems development
- develops and implements effective IT strategies/technologies to enhance growth
- identifies the industry and technology trends to drive ‘future’ markets for an organisation
- assesses current state and supports uplift of software delivery processes, technologies and culture
- provides confidence around the risk associated with engagement in large scale transformation and implementation projects.
Navigating an IT upgrade is time-consuming with the inherent risk of living with the wrong decision.
If you have a strategic IT problem to solve, speak to JWPM. We have the skills and expertise to solve your IT problems.
We provide independent consulting to solve the following common IT problems…
- Reviewing IT requirements, gap analysis, and mapping future needs to build a detailed requirements specification.
- System architecture
- Risk analysis
- Build or buy?
- Vendor selection
- Implementation planning
- Vendor contract hardening and assurance
- IT business case writing