At JWPM we provide a suite of services and professional expertise to drive innovation in our client's businesses
Rapid advancements in technology and an ever-changing market dynamic means that businesses need to be agile and not just willing to adapt, but know how to adapt. There is a constant need to transform current ways of doing business, and the delivery of products and services; it's just part of the industrial marketing mix.
The future will be characterised by the adoption of advanced technology, automation, digitization and new materials. No company wants to be left behind.
Preparing for the future requires applied innovation, or an Innovation Strategy guiding:
- Evolutionary change; incremental or step change that seeks to improve the existing business (enhancing current company offering and driving costs down)
- Revolutionary change; a total re imagining and rewiring of a business, developing new products and services for new markets.
At JWPM, we provide the following tools to drive innovation:
- Analysing current value-adding processes and identifying ways to improve value and reduce cost.
- Defining ‘transferable’ capability – not just the product or service delivered, but core organisational competencies that deliver real customer value.
- Identifying the industry and technology trends that will drive ‘future’ markets.
- Identifying new growth scenarios that will support future sales.
- Identifying collaborative opportunities - with customers and the supply chain; with start-ups, industry incubators and accelerator programs, and * traditional R&D programs.
- Navigating the Grant space to identify program funding to support identified growth objectives.
- Developing path to market and market entry strategies.
- Supporting change management through company transition.
- Developing and implementing cultural change - people don’t always like change and instead of identifying the need, they use their intellect to argue why it is not necessary.
“We can assist in unlocking company value to support growth for tomorrow.”
How do we work?
Every innovation project requires a customised approach. The first step is to understand your requirements and your business context.
We introduce structured thinking designed to maximise creative input in a collaborative environment. We also provide fresh thinking and experience driving innovation in a wide range of industries servicing diverse markets.
We seek engagement in the process from across the organisation. We recognise that your staff are potential collaborators for driving innovation through the business and will often be the source of the ‘breakthrough’ ideas. We also recognise that internal change management will be a large part of the Innovation journey.
Change comes from the top; if you’ve recognised the need for change but aren’t getting the answers from below then consider an external change agent.
Are you ready to take the journey?