Brand identity and development for industrial and B2B organisations
When we started consulting over 20 years ago, very few industrial organisations appreciated or cared about "branding"; but things have changed radically.
Manufacturers, technology firms, engineers, and service providers - now understand the importance of branding to ensure they project a professional image to increase their chances of being selected to tender.
Branding is more than just a logo (or trademark), it is actually the collective understanding and perception of your company from the market's perspective. The logo and consistent use of other brand elements (typefaces, visual themes and colour palette) provide a distinctive identity for your business.
The careful orchestration of your brand values and capabilities through corporate behaviors and marketing communications shapes the market's collective understanding and perception. Branding is a central plank in your marketing strategy.
At JWPM, we assist industrial organisations to develop their brand strategy beginning with the selection and design of a suitable brand identity; we have expertise in industrial branding.
If you need justification for why you should invest in industrial branding consider this; tender evaluation is strongly influenced by brand perception.
JWPM provides a comprehensive suite of services to ensure that you project a winning image...
- Brand research and testing, including competitive positioning
- Brand positioning strategies
- Brand communications
- Company branding guidelines
- Development of company logos, corporate identity material
- In-house graphic design services
In many industrial markets, with multiple competing brands across various product and service categories, a key driver for a company’s future success will be continued brand awareness and engagement.
Brands are built in the collective minds of your customers. Building strong industrial brands requires a deep understanding of the market place, insights into customer perceptions, and a well-executed creative strategy.
Consultants at JWPM have valuable experience in industrial branding driven by business strategy, with a wealth of knowledge about creating strong industrial brands. JWPM has assisted many of our clients to build a clearer, more focused industrial brand that has allowed them to build a stronger position in the market place, improving their competitive advantage.
We can assist in developing a brand that resonates with your customers, in turn:
- Creating more business opportunities
- Reducing cost of sales
- Enhancing product/market extension opportunities
- Enabling competition on aspects other than price, and;
- Increasing the value of the company – through building brand equity and goodwill
At JWPM, we are wholly focused on building the value of your industrial brand in the marketplace to achieve end goals. Reinforcing customer positioning, creating greater business opportunity and increasing company value.
We are focused on ensuring:
- Clarity and alignment – ensuring that branding matches the company’s positioning in the market
- The correct values are assigned to the brand – managing the existing, and new, customer value perceptions.
- That branding is consistently applied - across all marketing platforms, sales and distribution channels.
JWPM has in-house graphic design capability and have developed many supporting brand identity and support materials: logos, corporate identities, visual identification schemes, positioning strategies, and communications programs.